Monday, November 8, 2010

I AM BACK



After a long hiatus I am ready to start my blog up again. I think its obvious I have been absent, but I am ready to give this significant time. I have really missed blogging, and people tell me they like what I put on here. So I will bring it back! For me and you. So to start things off I wanted to say HELLO! I am back in the states, and back in school. Fells good, but I miss South Africa everyday, no lie. But I am having new adventures now, including my life post graduation. Its so weird to think I am at that point in my life. Where I am a grown up? Nope that doesn't even sound like me, I am a young adult. Still sounds weird... I guess I am just young, that sounds fine for right now. I am trying to figure out the future, and what I want to do with myself. Its weird, but everyone goes through it and I am trying to embrace the present and actively think about my future.

Aside from all that boring crap about the future I thought my first post back would be on music. I love all music but due to the fact that my roommate has the most melancholy.indie. itunes playlist eva! I have started listening to Bon Iver and Beach house, photos above! I know not the newest music, but I am really getting into them now! If you enjoy Grizzly Bear and Iron and Wine, you will be a fan. And for twilight lover tweens, Bon Iver and St. Vincent did a song for the New Moon soundtrack. So if you are in your house, sipping on some Rooibos tea, in your long underwear, listen to these artist. Its perfect! My favorite songs right now are Bon Iver- SKINNY LOVE and CREATURE FEAR then for beach house-ZEBRA.

I also recently made a mix for a reunion I had for my friends in South Africa, I think I will share the playlist in a later post since it was a hit. Also I was some South African rap I wanna share too. Along with many other things that don't involve music too! So I hope people haven't lost hope in me, I am back I promise!

PEACE, LOVE, and HAIR GREASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment